You are guaranteed to pass your professional tests using the Testking preparation tools. Testking practice questioned and answers are so powerful that we guarantee that you will pass your next exam after training with our exclusive content.
- Over 10 years experience
Incredible 99.3% Pass Rate 3218 Questions and Answers 24/7 Support 108 Preparation Labs 34 Professional Exam Content Writers 97,902 satisfied customers 3390 FREE demo downloads available 2 weeks of preparation before you can pass your exam 78 percent more cost effective than traditional training
Your purchase with Testking is safe and fast. Your products will be available for immediate download after your payment has been received.
Testking website is protected by 256-bit SSL from McAfee, the leader in online security.
Contact our Customer Support
|RedHat EX200 Questions & Answers|
The RedHat EX200 Exam, also known as RHCSA, is designed to test knowledge and skills across multiple facets of system administration that exist within numerous settings. This test serves as a launching point into the world of Red Hat products.
Why is this exam required?
This exam is required for IT professionals who seek to achieve an official certification in the basic use of Linux’s Red Hat products.
This certification exam is required in order to achieve a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification.
Prerequisites for this exam
Candidates taking the RedHat EX200 exam are expected to have taken the Red Hat System Administration courses RH124 and RH134 if they are Windows system users. If the candidate uses Linux or UNIX, the completion of the RHCSA Rapid Track Course named RH199 is also accepted as a substitute to the two other courses. Other valid sources of knowledge and skill include work experience as a system administrator within Red Hat.
Overall, students who have taken courses in Red Hat System Administration are strongly encourage to take this test as culmination to their learning path. It is also advisable that candidates are familiar with the exam objectives prior to taking their exam.
What Skills and Knowledge are tested?
The RedHat EX200 is a performance-based evaluation. People who take the RedHat EX200 exam should expect to encounter a wide range of problems that require them to prove their knowledge of the multiple tools present within the Red Hat systems, as well as their functions. Through the test, candidates will be required to perform regular system administration tasks in order to show their familiarity with the way the system works.
The RedHat EX200 exam seeks to test candidates within the content of seven main categories:
- Essential Tools: This part of the test expects candidates to understand how to use essential tools. Some of the tasks required in this area include: prompt and issue commands, use input-output redirection, acces remote systems using ssh, create and edit text files, create hard and soft links, among others.
- Operate Running Systems: This section covers important and basic aspects of system operation that includes tasks such as: booting, rebooting, and shutting down a system, as well as securely transferring files between systems. Also, this section requires some tasks that are more comples such as: locating and interpreting the log files and journals of a system, and accesing a virtual machine’s console.
- Configure Local Storage: This part of the test revolves around local storage and requires candidates to fulfill tasks that include listing, creating, and deleting partitions on different kinds of disks. Also, candidates must be able to use Universally Unique ID (UUID) in order to configure systems.
- Create and configure file systems: This section of the exam expects candidates to be familiar with vfat, ext4, and xfs file systems. Such files must be created, mounted, unmounted and use by the candidates. Other tasks might include extending existing local volumes, as well as creating, managing and configuring Access Control Lists. And set-GID directories.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems: This area of the test requires candidates to be versatile as it expects them to be able to set up networking and hostname resolutions statically and dynamically. Other kinds of configuration include: a physical machine for virtual guests, network services to start automatically, systems to boot into a specific target, among others. Besides configuration, candidates are expected to show excellent management of systems by modifying, improving and updating different elements within the system.
- Manage users and groups: A candidate going through this section of the test must be able to excel at creating, deleting and modifying local user accounts. Candidates must also know how to change and adjust passwords for local user accounts, and how to manage group memberships.
- Manage security: Candidates must be able to configure firewall settings, as well as key-based authentication for SSH. Also, candidates must be able to restore default file contexts and identify and address routine SELinux policy violations.
Upon the successful completion of the RedHat Ex200 exam, individuals will be able to take on jobs that require them to be experience with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux settings. Many system administrator jobs nowadays require their employees to be familiar with Linux, and the completion of this exam serves as a proof of successful mastering of the system. Moreover, the completion of this exam will open the way for them to become Red Hat Certified Engineers.